________________HOME______________LOOKS______________ABOUT______________PARTNERSHIP______________BLOGROLL______________CONTACT_______________

28.3.14

#AWESOME


Et oui ça y est je suis officiellement majeure depuis hier ..  Moi qui voulais rester un bébé toute ma vie (#minisyndromedePeterPan) et ne jamais devoir à être responsable, me voilà autorisé à voter, ne plus dépendre de personne, voyager tranquille ... Ça à peut-être du bon en fait !  Je vous laisse avec un look qui sent bon le printemps et surtout qui je l'espère vous donnera le sourire ! N'oubliez pas d'être #AWESOME !

Yes I'm officially an adult since yesterday .. I wanted to stay a baby forever (PeterPan'ssyndrome) and never have to be responsible, but here I am, I can vote, not depend on anybody, travel quitely ... Maybe that's a good thing finally ! I leave you with this "springy" look that I hope will make you smile ! Don't forget to be #AWESOME ! 
xx Inès____

Tee & Skirt: Pimkie / Shoes: Timberland / Necklace: H&M

TUMBLR TWITTER - YOUTUBE MYDRESSING

7 commentaires:

Gail J a dit…

Super chic look! And love ur necklace <3

MJ a dit…

Beautiful!! I love the way you put your T on the skirt <3 as gorgeous as always!

gabusiek a dit…

Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing style!

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Diana Cloudlet a dit…

Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

would you like to follow each other?
will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

www.dianacloudlet.com

Lucile a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ta jupe et tes Timberland :)
xxx

Fly DP a dit…

BEAUTIFUL!

J'adore la jupe! X

▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

Artemisleblog a dit…

Chouette look !
J'aime beaucoup :)
Bises.
www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

Enregistrer un commentaire

Suivez - moi ici : / Follow me here :

Hebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'image