________________HOME______________LOOKS______________ABOUT______________PARTNERSHIP______________BLOGROLL______________CONTACT_______________

25.9.13

Countrywoman

Bonjour à tous ! Aujourd'hui je reviens avec un look .. de campagnarde (d'après une amie). A la base j'avais acheté cette chemise pour la porter nouée sur les hanches par dessus un pantalon taille haute mais finalement je trouve qu'avec un skinny ça rend plutôt bien ! Evidemment pour la porter comme ça mieux vaut en choisir une rayon homme, la rentrer dans son pantalon au niveau de la ceinture et rouler les manches : PAR-FAIT ! Il n'y a rien de plus confortable ! Je crois que je vais devoir m'acheter d'autres chemises ...

Ah oui et avant que j'oublis, n'hésitez pas à me suivre sur Twitter, il y a pleins de choses que je ne dis pas sur mon blog ;) Passez une excellente semaine !

Hi everyone ! Today I'm back with a .. countrywoman look (according to a friend of mine). First, I bought this shirt to wear it tied on my hips with a pair of high waisted jeans but finally I really like it with a skinny ! Obviously to wear it like that choose it in menswear's section, put it in your pants at the belt and roll the sleeves : PER-FECT ! I know nothing more comfy ! I think I'll have to buy other shirts ...

Oh and before I forget, don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter, there's a lot of things that I don't talk about on my blog ;) Have an amazing week !

xx Inès____

 Shirt: Vintage American Eagle / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Off Brand / Purse: Mango / Scarf: Vintage / Belt: Vintage / Fake tattoo: Bernard Forever

6 commentaires:

Fashion Sky Fall a dit…

great outfit :)You can visit my blog and win a dress here http://fashionskyfall.com/2013/09/26/win-stylish-dresses-giveaway/

Heather a dit…

Love your outfit! x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

Anthea Lau a dit…

love your laid back outfit with the oversized shirt and casual skinnies!

Check out my latest street style post on London Fashion Week!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Donna Granada a dit…

love your dear it's so cute say would you like to follow each other? http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/ =)

mafalda. a dit…

Thanks! Loved the bag and the fake tatoo! Both so awesome! <3
xx

http://www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

Massimiliano Panarello a dit…

I find your blog very interesting and of great inspiration. If you like to go visit my blog! Congratulations for your work! "My cup of coffee" team.

MY CUP OF COFFE

Enregistrer un commentaire

Suivez - moi ici : / Follow me here :

Hebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'image