________________HOME______________LOOKS______________ABOUT______________PARTNERSHIP______________BLOGROLL______________CONTACT_______________

9.5.13

Muffins are good

Bonjour à tous, aujourd'hui petit post mode. J'ai profité du jour férié pour voir Clem, me balader, faire quelques photos (merci dolla ♥) et aussi manger un bon muffin au chocolat !!

Hi everyone, today a little fashion post. I took advantage of this bank holiday to see Clem, wandering, take some pictures (thank you dolla ♥) and eat a delicious chocolate muffin !!

xx Inès

Vest: Vero Moda / Tee: H&M / Pants: Levi's / Sleepers: ASOS / Bag: OASAP / Necklace & bracelet: Forever21 / Rings: Parfois / Scarf: Grand'ma / Nailpolish: Maybelline

12 commentaires:

Maria Dehtiaruk a dit…

Great blog!
What do you think about to follow each other? Let me know!
http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

Angela a dit…

Bonjour!!!
j adore ce sac!!!
jolie tenue!


Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Andrea Antoniou a dit…

ohh i love your bag, your blog is so lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, Ill be visiting again very soon :)

D'Andrea
x

Take me to Tarah a dit…

That's amazing, I love your blog.
Let's keep in touch.
I am your new follower.

Take me To Tarah

Lou Andréa a dit…

Oh merci beaucoup :)
Très jolie tenue, je suis fan de ton sac!
ET les muffins de La Grignotine sont les meilleurs ;) ahah
Bisous! xx

Heather a dit…

Great outfit and photographs :)


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Anaïs a dit…

Les photos que tu fais sont super jolies (:

LeMagBeaute.blogspot.com

solesinmyuniverse a dit…

Ah ce pouf hamburger je le veux tellement =D Et tes mocassins sont super jolis, j'aime bcp cette tenue =)

Auriana a dit…

très jolie tenue .. Maintenant j'ai fait je veux aussi un muffin :)
Bises, Auriana
theshinystuff.blogspot.com

Clara Ln a dit…

Huuuum le muffin!!! <3

j'aime beaucoup ton look, surtout tes slippers à paillettes! Parfait!!

Xx
Clara Ln

Cassandra Dotzel a dit…

You look beautiful.
You have lovely natural curls!
May I ask what those things are in the window?
I love that Beatles one!

Best,
icantaffordmylifestyle

My Beauty Journal - Fashion, Beauty and much more.. a dit…

You look so pretty <3 I am loving your clothes and make-up. Please check my beauty blog and share your opinions <3

http://beautybyaida.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

Suivez - moi ici : / Follow me here :

Hebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'image