________________HOME______________LOOKS______________ABOUT______________PARTNERSHIP______________BLOGROLL______________CONTACT_______________

16.5.13

[Fav #1] Music

Bonjour à tous, alors aujourd'hui petit post musical. Je ne passe pas une journée sans musique, je pense que c'est comme ça pour tout le monde. Donc je vous laisse avec mes favoris du mois pour aller regarder Community (Avec Donald Glover ♥) :

Hi everyone, so today a lil'musical post. I can't not listen music in one day, I think it's like that for everybody. So I leave you with my monthly favs to go watch Community (With Donald Glover ♥) :

NEW : Kendrick Lamar - Bitch don't kill my vibe
Just watch this video ... ♥

Iggy Azalea - Work
What motivated me for the Mc Flurry Project

Kendrick Lamar - Now or Never
True


Biggy ft Faith Evans - 1970 Somethin
My dose of energy when I go to school


Frank Ocean - American Wedding
Don't listen it when you don't feel good

A$ap Rocky ft Skrillex - Wild For The Night
Haha I had to !!

Biggy ft Eminem & Obie Trice & Diddy - It has been said
Biggy again .. and EMINEM ♥

P!nk ft Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

OLD SCHOOL : Usher & Alicia Keys - My boo
Who can not love this song ?
xx Inès

5 commentaires:

Rasz a dit…

following you Dear hope you follow me back on GFC <3

La Petite Frenchie a dit…

Super sélection de musique, j'adore! :)
Je viens de répondre à ton commentaire sur youtube: merci c'est très gentil! :)

Chantal Cachela a dit…

i love the last one!!

great blog
follow u now

kisses

SHAN
www.memyheelsandi.com

samantha segura a dit…

I loved your blog!!
Maybe you can visit mine it's about fashion, lifestyle in my natal city and more.. hope you like it

follow me back I'm your new follower :))

www.walkingon-gdl.blogspot.com

Maddie a dit…

Those are some really cool songs! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

Suivez - moi ici : / Follow me here :

Hebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'image