________________HOME______________LOOKS______________ABOUT______________PARTNERSHIP______________BLOGROLL______________CONTACT_______________

2.5.13

All in details

Bonjour à tous ! Aujourd'hui petit post mode rapide, j'essayerai de poster plus de look ces prochains jours. Je suis en pleine période de bac blanc donc je ferais du mieux que je peux, promis !

Hi everyone ! Today I publish a little fashion post. I'll try to post more looks these next days. I'm going through an exam period but I'll try to do my best, I promise !

xx Inès

Blouse: Laredoute / Sweater: Domyos / Jacket: Schott / Necklace: Forever 21 / Backpack: Primark / Platform shoes: New Look / Mickey Pez: Primark

6 commentaires:

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX a dit…

lovely! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

curly purplepig a dit…

love your necklace!

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX a dit…

thanks for your comment! let me know when you follow me and ill follow back straight away :)

Evi a dit…

Cute necklace! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Cassandra Dotzel a dit…

It is always all in the little details.
I love the eagle with the high collared shirt, very nice.
I also love that little wish bone necklace that you bought.
Great blog, perhaps check out mine if you like.

Best,
icantaffordmylifestyle

ChicStreetChoc Eriel a dit…

HI HONEY!THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! I'M FOLLOWING U ! HOPE U WILL FOLLOW ME BACK!!

DISCOVER THE CHIC CITY GUIDE CHOC
CHIC STREET CHOC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Enregistrer un commentaire

Suivez - moi ici : / Follow me here :

Hebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'imageHebergeur d'image